Samstag, 27. Februar 2010

Jesuit Artwork



here's something that i have been working on for quite a while.it's done for one of my favorite hc bands from the late 90's - Jesuit.it's a shame they never got the credit they deserved so i was extremely happy to hear that brent from magic bullet decided to relese a posthum discography lp and when my friend nate asked me to do the cover i was more than happy.
if you haven't heard them (or heard of them) you have to listen to them.they were so ahead of their time if you ask me.
but enough of the praise here is the full cover,which is gonna be a gatefold lp.
some people might notice the two ladies from my "sabbath" print from 2008 gracing the cover.
so now you know how long this has been in the works.i started working on it early 2008 and had the whole thing nearly finished when my harddrive crashed along with ALL my files.time passed and we forgot about it.fortunately nate didn't and i started from scratch again and now it's finally done....

cheers,

florian

2 Kommentare:

  1. That's pretty twisted! I like how you incorporated Hagakure as the background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i hope one day you print this. she's so bad ass. :)

    AntwortenLöschen